Wedding Emergency Kit – 25 Things You Didn’t Know You Needed to Bring to Your Wedding Venues in Florida
Here is your Wedding Emergency Kit – 25 Things You Didn’t Know You Needed to Bring to Your Wedding Venues in Florida because I’m guessing you’re engaged, busy planning one of the happiest days of your life and really want everything to go as smoothly as possible when your day arrives!
Having these items close by will go a long way towards overcoming any mishaps
- Tide Spot Cleaner – Accidents happen even on a Wedding Day but having a tide cleaner close by can keep your white dress white no matter what.
- A Crochet Hook – You love all of those little buttons on that beautiful dress? Me too but you may not love the time it will take to button them without a croquet hook.
- Fashion Tape– Your dress fit you perfectly at your last fitting, right? But now the lace keeps slipping a little too far down your shoulder. One Word- Fashion Tape, used by movie stars and smart brides
- Flats- I love a gorgeous pair of stilettos too, but after 10 hours you may be ready to slip into a pair of cute flats because to dance the night away. Dance floors get slippery and broken glass can seriously cut your night short so having a pair of flats on hand will let you dance the night away. Let me recommend this super cute pair from Kate Spade or these Badgley Mischka – you can thank me with cake
- Bandaids– you’ll be wearing a white dress and accidents do happen
- Instructions on how to Tie a Bow Tie- I cannot count the number of wedding photos I have of groomsmen searching youtube – here are some Directions that will help
- Water, water and more water, keep your skin glowing and don’t pass out
- Club Soda– if you spill something on your dress club soda is a good thing to have close by
- Snacks- Something that can be eaten on the go, my personal wedding day favorite Lara bars Cherry Pie are Lara bars Cashew Cookie
- A Nail File and Clear nail polish
- Travel Tooth Brush, Floss and Mints– Keep your breath fresh, your grandma will thank you for it
- Perfume- My personal favorite is Flower Bomb
- Deodorant- Mitchum goes on clear and doesn’t stain
- ChapStick- I personally love Burt’s Bees
- A Clutch with Makeup Touch Up Essentials- Here’s one from Anthropologie or this one from BHLDN (love it) and one from Saint Laurent
- Benadryl – because you just never know! Having an allergic reaction to something on your wedding day could be catastrophic!
- Bug Spray– because mosquito bites are not a good look
- Lint Roller– especially if Fido is partaking
- Sun Screen– Getting Married outdoors and you don’t want to look like a lobster?
- Umbrellas, sometimes it rains mix and match umbrella for yourself and your bridal party. Here are some cute ones – Love is in the Air, White Dots, Blossoms, and Clear
- Tampons in case mother nature decides to crash your wedding day
- A Child Care or Dog Sitter – If you are going to have your 2 or 4 legged babies be a part of the day don’t forget to plan for their care so that you can enjoy your day and know that you’re loved ones are safe and enjoying it too!
- A small Sewing Kit– fashion accidents happen, having a sewing kit close by can save your day.
- Heel Stoppers– Are you walking across the grass at any point throughout the day. Having a set for every girl in your bridal party as well as yourself is a great idea. There is nothing worse than sinking into the ground in your wedding shoes!
- And finally, a cute Tote to organize everything before your day so that you can easily transport everything with you.
So there you have it! Wedding Emergency Kit – 25 Things You Didn’t Know You Needed to Bring to Your Wedding Venues in Florida. Put together your wedding survival kit and have it ready to go a couple weeks before your wedding day.
You can find each of the items in Wedding Emergency Kit – 25 Things You Didn’t Know You Needed to Bring to Your Wedding Venues in Florida by clicking the links above. Happy Planing!